Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Gun Control

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

Two things from yesterday.  First a judge ruled that President Jarrett was not allowed to hide the records from Fast and Furious anymore.   Not two hours after they were forced to tell the truth, we get the story.

GUESS who armed themselves with Fast and Furious arsenal?  El Chapo.

Guess what Holder sold him?  A freekin Barrett.

For you Democrats, the Barrett is a 50 inch caliber assault cannon, with 50 caliber clips and a silencer with helicopter killer magazines.

So the next time you want to make ME follow some new BS rule, cram it.

My question for discussion, why dont you people understand that we are on to you?  Do you not know we get it?

I look forward to your replies.

Looking forward to the records being released and hopefully getting to the bottom of who actually started the program.

Not that it matters as I think both r and d suck, but I am interested in wheRe it began.

Looking forward to the records being released and hopefully getting to the bottom of who actually started the program.

Not that it matters as I think both r and d suck, but I am interested in wheRe it began.

It began in the GUMMIT!  The left will tell you Bush did it.  We will see when this Barrett was manufactured and where it came from.  And WHO sent it down.

I distinctly remember Obama and Hillary chirping about the rise in gun crime along the Mexican border and the need for them to "do something about it" early on in the Obama junta.  I remember it because it sounded staged and disingenuous-I knew they were orchestrating something, but I just thought it was a gun control push.  I had no idea they would be complicit in the deaths of their own employees.

Betcha there is a Barrett or two up on the WH roof right now.  Plus some .308s, 300 blackouts, and .556 ARs.  Plus a ton of Glocks and Sigs.  Doubtful they were procured through an FFL either.  ;)

Betcha there is a Barrett or two up on the WH roof right now.  Plus some .308s, 300 blackouts, and .556 ARs.  Plus a ton of Glocks and Sigs.  Doubtful they were procured through an FFL either.   ;)

From this story, I betcha there is at least one Barrett LESS on the White House roof right now.

The WH has fought transparency on "Fast and Furious" from the time Brian Terry was murdered because they do not want to disclose it's political genesis and cover-ups that are the essence of the program.

47926394_120201_brianTerry_vmed_436p_380

:v: