Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Viet

Yeti roadie

Rate this topic

36 posts in this topic

I have a Yeti Roadie,Very well made,and does hold ice for days,a bit on the heavy side.For me,not portable enough to regularly bring on the beach loaded with ice and bait,

Edited by relentless pursuit

Heavy due to the thick walls required to create the insulation. BTW, cold water is as effective as ice. So long as there's ice that indicates the water cold enough for most purposes and probably colder than most refrigerators.

Anyone have one of these? Looking for a nice quality cooler to bring out fishing on the beach in the summer.

Check out RTI coolers. They have a yeti roadie 20 clone.

Everything Yeti is good .... Even the tumbler keeps ice overnight. No experience with the other brands. Customer service is spectacular.

The Money is were you should be looking . I would love a Yeti but the Price is CRAZY . The Video J put up tells a lot . Buy a cheaper cooler with almost the same result and Buy A New Fishing Set Up  :idea:

That Cannon ball avatar J has on the other hand is WHAT THE 

Edited by whitey

Check out RTI coolers. They have a yeti roadie 20 clone.

Not to sound snobby but I hate buying copycat stuff, I like to pay for the real deal or something different.

Not to sound snobby but I hate buying copycat stuff, I like to pay for the real deal or something different.

I'm the same way, unless we're talking about a company that can sell the same product for 50% less.