Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
inthered

TimS, another star for me!

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

I realize that your edit notes aren't for me.  I see a star and I know what means.

My personal stuff was all that factual stuff about a federal minimum wage that everybody would know, but was Off Topic to a question in exploring what a "living wage" is.  There was no element of (imho) interest in that question other than aggitation in an inane “discussion.”  

Was it personal?  I have to accept that it was; I have to suspect that you don’t call yourself the Head Tyrant for nothing.   :p  

The offending words were factual and explanatory; but, yes they were indeed meant to be embarrising and revealing.  I was trying to demonstrate something to the “moran.”  

For the record, this is a great example of how to push and push and push and push until you get removed from the PG Forum. Make a hundred posts that require editing in a single week - send me three or four PMs telling me why I'm wrong including one that says "My goal is to be irritating in PG" - then start a thread whining about your edited posts...and when it gets ignored, bump it. It's a perfect recipe for wearing out your welcome :th:

TimS

For the record, this is a great example of how to push and push and push and push until you get removed from the PG Forum. Make a hundred posts that require editing in a single week - send me three or four PMs telling me why I'm wrong including one that says "My goal is to be irritating in PG" - then start a thread whining about your edited posts...and when it gets ignored, bump it. It's a perfect recipe for wearing out your welcome :th:

TimS

A thousand thanks.

TimS

You are a man with the patience of Job.

I think I can speak for most of us when I say thank you.

Tim removed him  and provided an explanation.   I don't believe he intended to keep the discussion going since it's not a political topic.    I am going to lock this.