VH1 Cancels That Metal Show After 14 Seasons

Rate this topic

flylikabird

That doesn't mean you have friends

i swear i heard a

Lisp when i read that.

Edited by Terry Mac

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

The cool thing about That Metal Show was it was written and hosted by guys who been in the industry for a long time and are fans just like us (trolls withstanding). Eddie, Jim and Don would have their and our metal heroes on the show for a great big meet n' greet. They'd get artists to open up and discuss old stories while also promoting any new material or tours in the future. They'd have several different artists who were all friends and they'd really a great time in our living rooms. The guys would also turn us on to brand new bands that were breaking and this is definitely the saddest part for all concerned. VH1 is like the Death Star to our Planet Metal. Oh and did I mention Jennifer?

post-25572-0-65145500-1453258582.jpg

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato

The cool thing about That Metal Show was it was written and hosted by guys who been in the industry for a long time and are fans just like us (trolls withstanding).

No. The cool thing about anything metal, thinking about all those bitches back then. :lock:

Bird, you seem like a good guy. Im just having some fun, peace.

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

Yeah, didn't need the internet. There was nothing like meeting a hot chick dressed to kill in her favorite metal attire and getting to second base while the show was cooking. The party after the show at her place or yours. There was a lot of that too!

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato

Otter-Never saw the movie. I'll get over it. You, You're still a troll!

Edited by flylikabird

Aren't you the guy who got all excited about point break & pulled a dip set on grandmaw to go see it on Christmas Day? Bro that is strange and so is all of this

Let it go Otter, pick on me for a while......I had a good day and immune of the tavernites....for a little while at least. :cool:

Yeah, didn't need the internet. There was nothing like meeting a hot chick dressed to kill in her favorite metal attire and getting to second base while the show was cooking. The party after the show at her place or yours. There was a lot of that too!

post the kiss photo fly from halloween...then Otter will like you...or maybe not.