Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Bwaahaaahaaa! A movie about WEINER!

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

Move over Benghazi.  Huma Weiner wanted some people to make a movie of Carlos' triumphant rise (ewwwww) as mayor of New York.  Instead they got a movie of Carlos Dangers' dick.   Bwaahahahaaa, and they are going to show it to all the swells at Sundance this year.

MY God its just this slimy seething, writhing mass of perverts, thieves and rapists.  Just ewwwwwww! NYT. Read:

In May 2013, Huma Abedin and Anthony D. Weiner allowed filmmakers full access to his mayoral campaign with the hopes that the end result would document a spectacular political comeback, with Mr. Weiner being sworn in as mayor of New York having emerged from a scandal centered on explicit texting that forced him to resign from Congress.

Things did not go quite according to plan.

Instead, “Weiner,” a new documentary that The New York Times was allowed to view exclusively ahead of its premiere at the Sundance Film Festival on Sunday, provides an unfettered look at the implosion of Mr. Weiner’s mayoral campaign and a wrenching inside account of the couple’s interactions in the aftermath of his second explicit texting scandal.

The film overflows with juicy moments about Mr. Weiner. As the second scandal unfolds in July 2013, Mr. Weiner is shown panicking; misleading the news media; and, at one point, racing through the back halls of a McDonald’s to avoid a woman with whom he traded inappropriate texts, whom his campaign code-named “Pineapple.”

My question for discussion.  What is the appropriate age for people like me to discuss current Democrat Party politics with your children? And what is age for your average Democrat to do the same?

I hope the gal chasing Carlos behind the fryolater wasn't Filipino, because calling her Pineapple would be racist.

Edited by jkrock

Move over Benghazi.  Huma Weiner wanted some people to make a movie of Carlos' triumphant rise (ewwwww) as mayor of New York.  Instead they got a movie of Carlos Dangers' dick.   Bwaahahahaaa, and they are going to show it to all the swells at Sundance this year.

MY God its just this slimy seething, writhing mass of perverts, thieves and rapists.  Just ewwwwwww! NYT. Read:

My question for discussion.  What is the appropriate age for people like me to discuss current Democrat Party politics with your children? And what is age for your average Democrat to do the same?

You seem to be the only one aware of these types of things, what is up with that?

Anyone discussing Democrats should be of legal age.

You wouldn't want to chafe a youngster's ears with the perverted goings on amongst Democrats.

What is the appropriate age for people like me to discuss current Democrat Party politics with your children?

Permission denied. Please don't ask again.

There is obviously one Muslim in the movie (with ties to many more "special" peace loving muslims), but no black people in prominent roles.  Is this a sign that Spike Lee and Al Sharpton and George Clooney are right?

I wish it were an Oscar Winning Weiner

That is what I truly wish it to be

Cause if it were an oscar winning weiner

Everyone would be in love

Oh everyone would be in love

Everyone would be in love except Spike Lee

Funny, some writer at Bloomberg just couldnt help take a jab at the Democrat lout Weiner.

For a man who built a career on his ability to be combative on television and yell on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives, Anthony Weiner now lives a surprisingly placid life. He consults for clients on federal regulations through his advisory firm, Woolf Weiner Associates. He’s trying to get funding for a charity project to train low-income residents of Far Rockaway, in Queens, N.Y., to get into the restaurant business. The main focus of his life is his 4-year-old son, Jordan, whom he takes to school and ice skating. He’s assumed responsibility for preparing dinner, unpacking and cooking the Blue Apron meals ordered by his wife, Hillary Clinton adviser Huma Abedin. Once a week, Weiner plays goaltender in a late-night hockey beer league. “I’m totally cool with this pace,” he says. “I’m not doing much, and that’s fine.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-01-21/anthony-weiner-won-t-be-silenced-as-new-film-puts-politician-back-in-spotlight

So NY's favorite Jew falls out of favor for acting like a depraved pschopath on the internet, enter warren willhelm, the shadiest weirdo outside of washington who cant make it to engagements on time, citing "trouble sleeping" while we send Ms Danger Usama to washingtom to keep a sick ailing candidate alive long enough to try and steal another election. Dems are awesome people. Long live shrimp boy and eric holder.