Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Roadrunner

Sarah Palin to Endorse Trump

100 posts in this topic

Media is speculating that Palin will endorse The Donald either tonight or tomorrow. I see it as the Queen of Twits endorsing the King of Spit.

It matters not to me, as I've written Trump off

I suppose it is more of the Tea Party extreme right fringe, whom I do not support. (TEA Party, yes. The whack job section, no.)

Palin is a goddess among goddesses, at least when compared to Hillary.  But then again, who isn't? ;)

Sh'es pretty good by most any standard....

They won't care enough to mind or approve.  Neither do I.  Does she still have a following amongst the GOP, enough so that her endorsement matters?  I doubt it.

I think Phil Robertson's endorsement of Ted Cruz was more meaningful in the world of meaningless endorsements.

:v:

Reality tv stars gotta stick together, who knows they might be working with each other after Trumps election racket is over.

The kiss of death.....

Could be."The Beast" destroys all it see's. Trump's numbers will plummet. But who's left to defeat the mighty Hill. Bobbi J? Cruz is dead. Dumb hoser. Good lord, not that salt water xxxxxx. Country couldn't survive another bush. Only one that makes ANY sense is Kasich. Dark horse is Paul. Real dark. 

The woman is a winner and a great role model for young women. Another reason why you will be saying "president Trump" in a few months. Thank God!