Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bass Ackwards

Sneaky Pete Holsters

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

I'm thinking of getting one for my S&W 9mm Shield, anybody use one or familiar with them. I've never seen one, just pictures. This is the type I'm thinking about.

sneaky-pete-holsters-review.jpg

i don't think you could get a really good draw from that thing and I could spot it a mile away and know what it is. I just added a Kusiak IWB holster to my collection for my S&W shield. Real nice holster for cheap money. I have way too many holsters.

i don't think you could get a really good draw from that thing and I could spot it a mile away and know what it is. I just added a Kusiak IWB holster to my collection for my S&W shield. Real nice holster for cheap money. I have way too many holsters.

That's what I was wondering about. I always carry in my pocket and it's impossible to get a good draw for me so anything would be an improvement. I would also think that anybody in the know would know what it is but they would be the last type person to be weary of. It's supposed to mimic a cell phone case, wether it works that way in real life is another story.

Get a regular holster and put a shirt or coat over it. Looking at that thing what part of the gun is exposed to grab at the draw? Maybe one finger around the grip and the trigger.

Buy me the mold and I'll make you a proper holster :D

:v:

Kusiak makes a damned nice holster for the price and they are very comfortable.  I alternately carry a G19, G26 or G43 and all are in Kusiak canted IWB holsters.  Most comfortable IWB holster I've used in 50 years. 

5 Shot Leather......John Ralston........the Best... if you can get one.

Check'em out on facebook.....5 Shot leather,LLC.

Edited by Mr. Bigdeal

5 Shot Leather......John Ralston........the Best... if you can get one.

Check'em out on facebook.....5 Shot leather,LLC.

I got a beautiful custom from T&T leather. Best ever but I sold it with my Springfield EMP. They have some really cool options. Shark,ostrich,  everything. Crazy.