Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Otter

thank you ditch

Rate this topic

85 posts in this topic

we the people of the tavern would like to take a moment and thank you for keeping the place immaculate. its kind of a slow day in here, people are shatting on hootie and we need a weather update we can rely on. we would like to request visibility to the admin logs and bobs last known whereabouts if anybody with juice reads this. as an aside, I harken back to dragon boating with fishing pete and wonder how the season ended up. do they keep records? what happens in case of a tie? so many unanswered questions about that stuff. and what in hell is going on with those taxidermy ghouls? I had a massive idea come to me in a dream but bellringer is not at his post

I am not sure about the stats Otter. Her teams do well. They paddle in an indoor pool kind of thing this time of year. It takes way to much talking to understand what is going on there. She became a board member this year.

Edited by fishing pete

I am not sure about the stats Otter. Her teams do well. They paddle in an indoor pool kind of thing this time of year. It takes way to much talking to understand what is going on there. She became a board member this year.

in other words, petee doesn't listen.

The beavers didn't come out of the den yesterday.

It's gonna be a gullywhopper.

I fear someone mistook bOB for a rocker - Dallas is dead too, but bOB may not be found until someone looks.

I'll be heading into the teeth of this thing with an empty colon, can we get a prayer or three? 

I cant believe theres an indoor pool taking dragon boat practices. do they have to carry it in every time? this is a high level of involvement not just float tubing at the local sunny pond

mike the code word is rich bored housewives. let me do the talking just put the potato in the front pocket this time and clip a balloon to the divorced ones

I cant believe theres an indoor pool taking dragon boat practices. do they have to carry it in every time? this is a high level of involvement not just float tubing at the local sunny pond

*sly I think the boats are mounted to this pool and the water moves to simulate a real river or some thing. Its a big deal. I can never really figger out what they are doing. Big race on the finger lakes this summer. They rent a big house. It keeps her busy.

I'm sure that this POS platform has mod logs somewhere. However, I have yet to find them. Soon as I do, I'll lobby for general access to them. :th:

What is this, the 4th or 5th platform Tim has had since the start? Of all of them, this has absolutely, positively, THE worst set of mod features of the pack. Even Huddler was better. :dismay: