Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zybathegeek

WTB: iPhone 5S - Unlocked ATT or TMobile - not Verizon

14 posts in this topic

FYI "unlocked" means you can use it with any carrier, in other words its not "locked" to a carrier ie Verizon,att&t t-mobile. Also Verizon has not locked there phone since the iphone 4. good luck

FYI "unlocked" means you can use it with any carrier, in other words its not "locked" to a carrier ie Verizon,att&t t-mobile. Also Verizon has not locked there phone since the iphone 4. good luck

Am aware of Verizon phone unlock status, however it is a technical issue with the dual radio Verizon iphone. I'm not going to go into it.

I have a like new AT&T iPhone 5s that has been in a LifeProof case since I got it. I barely use it and I'd like to use my upgrade. I have all accessories / box if that matters to you. $400.

I have a like new AT&T iPhone 5s that has been in a LifeProof case since I got it. I barely use it and I'd like to use my upgrade. I have all accessories / box if that matters to you. $400.

Thanks for the offer, we are too far away from what I'd realistically want to pay.

If you change your mind on the 5 just shoot me a PM so I know to come back to the thread.  Phone has been in a case it's entire life.  $150 shipped is the price.   Good luck in your search!

Thanks for the responses.

Found what I needed elsewhere for the price I wanted to pay.

Mod please close.

Many thanks to TimS and SOL for the privilege to post here.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0