Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MikeM58

Arizona/New England Super Bowl

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

Those are my picks.  Denver has looked flat to me, and Peyton doesn't seem to have the arm to pull them through a big comeback if needed anymore.  Carolina's near collapse in the 2nd half against Seattle raises alarms, since they had the same thing happen to them against the Giants a few weeks ago.  Arizona plays smart, solid football.  They're not flashy, and didn't get the press the other playoff teams did, but I think they've got enough to make it to the big game.

me thinks its more about which QB can beat Tom Brady my .02 

I don't know that Arizona is good enough to beat New England (need to watch and see who comes out the Conference Championship Games in better shape), but I think they'll beat Carolina this weekend.

I wouldn't count Carolina out. Good teams often give up big early leads. I see them bearing the Pats. I just don't see Payton able to score. They scored once in the last 21 quarters I heard. That's not going to get work at this time of the year but their defense does give them a huge adamant age. Would love to see Carolina/Denver. Two amazing defenses trying to break the other.

I agree with the Pats ( man that was hard for me to say) , but I'd go with Carolina , its hard to keep up intensity with a large half time lead

I wouldn't count Carolina out. Good teams often give up big early leads. I see them bearing the Pats. I just don't see Payton able to score. They scored once in the last 21 quarters I heard. That's not going to get work at this time of the year but their defense does give them a huge adamant age. Would love to see Carolina/Denver. Two amazing defenses trying to break the other.

We'll have to see if Peyton starts. As far as defense the same was said about seatles defense brady picked them apart in the 2 most important qtrs of the super bowl. You just never know.....

Edited by iphish

I think it's Carolina / Patriots.

Denver doesn't have a chance in hell of beating NE and I'm still not sold on Carson Palmer.

He made a couple of really poor decisions last week that he was lucky didn't cost them the game.

I think it's Carolina / Patriots.

Denver doesn't have a chance in hell of beating NE and I'm still not sold on Carson Palmer.

He made a couple of really poor decisions last week that he was lucky didn't cost them the game.

Yup, I think so too

i don't know... i thought panthers would go one and done but i have to admit they look good and they don't give up. i like them this week to win. if the pats D can keep after manning for 60 min then he's done.

We'll have to see if Peyton starts. As far as defense the same was said about seatles defense brady picked them apart in the 2 most important qtrs of the super bowl. You just never know.....

That was then. This is now. If Tom could always do that then why doesn't he every game. Just saying. Yesterday's news is no longer relevant.

Brady getting that ball out quick fixes a lot of ills. 

Hopefully Edelman can stay healthy and play a lot of snaps.