Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
albacized

Remember that dude that beat up the Uber driver...

Rate this topic

43 posts in this topic

...because the driver asked the guy to get out of the car after being belligerent? Well he's now suing the driving because the incident was videotaped without the guy's permission....LOL

Here's the entire video...skip to the three minute mark if you only want to see what was broadcast on the news (the rest is kind of boring, although watching the idiot act more and more erratic was kinda bizarre)

He's looking for 5 Mil

That guy was on TV crying!  saying that is not who I am. Crying like a girl. How the the eff does he think he is gonna get 5 mill out of an uber driver? The driver should have just stomped his ass. That guy never had a bad day in his life. He really needs some jail time or a proper ass beating to learn how to treat and talk to people.

Affluenza, adult passenger version.

Yep. The world is upside down. :dismay:

If this scumbago passenger should get dime one out of this, I will pull what little hair I have left out of my head. :banghd:

That mothermucker should be rotting in jail for 1st Degree Assault, instead of suing civilly. I'm thinking he's looking for a quick settlement with the insurance company, who would rather pay than incur the costs of defense. I hope this thug gets nothing, except for a Karmic beating himself.

So we're supposed to feel sorry for this guy who's response is to start suing someone?  The driver prolly deserved it but that's besides the point.

So we're supposed to feel sorry for this guy who's response is to start suing someone?  The driver prolly deserved it but that's besides the point.

The driver told the guy to get out of the car. He was passing out in the car. He couldnt give the driver directions because he was so drunk. The only thing the driver did wrong was not stomping the guys face in. He is sueing the guy to scare him in to dropping any charges he filed on the guy.

karma is for hippies and queers.

I don't disagree. But if I'm wrong, I hope the assaulting thug gets some payback. Odin knows, he deserves it. Bad enough to sucker punch, but to whine and sue the victim? That's low beyond low, and slimy beyond slimy.

I don't disagree. But if I'm wrong, I hope the assaulting thug gets some payback. Odin knows, he deserves it. Bad enough to sucker punch, but to whine and sue the victim? That's low beyond low, and slimy beyond slimy.

everyone agrees with that.

The driver told the guy to get out of the car. He was passing out in the car. He couldnt give the driver directions because he was so drunk. The only thing the driver did wrong was not stomping the guys face in. He is sueing the guy to scare him in to dropping any charges he filed on the guy.

I'm just saying he deserved it because of his nationality.