Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
7 Rivers

WTS Sebile and Daiwa lure lot

14 posts in this topic

1- Sebile Bonga Minnow (White Lady) 95 FT (Floating) 3.1/2 inches, 3/4 oz (Just hooks replaced) (fished lightly)

1- Sebile Bonga Minnow (Perch) 95 FT (Floating) 3.3/4 inches, 7/8 oz ( hooks could use replacing) (fished lightly)

1- Sebile Splasher ( White Lady) 120 FT (Floating) 4.3/4inches, 1.1/2 oz ( Stored in Plano, never fished)

1- Sebile Ghost Walker (Sand eel?) 110 FT (Floating) 4.1/4 inches, 1oz. (fished, good shape)

1- Sebile Magic Swimmer ( Blue Athea) Jointed Swimmer ( Sinking) 6.1/2 inches, 1.1/2 oz ( fished lightly, just a small area where paint is gone)

1- Diawa Salt Pro Minnow (Laser Red Head) 15 F (Floating) 6 inches, 1.1/4 oz ( fished lightly)

1- Diawa Salt Pro Minnow ( Bone) 15 F (Floating) 6 inches, 1.1/4 oz ( fished, few scuffs)

1- Princeton Tec headlamp (Carrot)

I have listed a few Sebile and Diawa lures that I finally found in some Planos. I have listed a brief description of each of the lures and their

conditon. The Sebiles are not Knock offs as they all have his name on them. The Princeton Headlamp is new.

I am looking for 50.00 shipped for this lot, that's about half of retail. Mo or check only please, no paypal..I can post more pictures if needed.

Respectfully offer $35 shipped without the headlamp, and no hardware (hooks/rings) needed for the plugs to make it easier for shipping, personal check. Thanks!

Edited by zmkm

Hi - If you split and zmkm takes the lures, I would take the headlamp at a reasonable price.  I need a new one of these.  I could pay by check or MO - whichever you prefer.  Thanks, Didzis

ZMKM, if you could do 42, I would do that deal. these are in good shape..

thanks for your consideration, but i'd stick to my offer. thanks!

Didzis, sold lot, but I have another lamp as I stated, 12 shipped with 2 sets of batteries, offer stands. Will wait to hear from you before closing this, thanks

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0