Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pricise10

Snow storm 2016

Rate this topic

187 posts in this topic

Early outlook dumps roughly a foot and a half onto most parts of NJ. Plus or minus a cpl inches. Less at coast. Big winds on coast + full moon. Will obviously not be *anything* close to Sandy... but its looking like the strongest hit yet to post-Sandy beaches. Erosion likely. Lotta sand moving around.

The full moon is on Saturday.

Going to get very interesting for us NJ coastal folks.

The wind models are well, somewhat amazing.

Talk of 92' here folks...

LOL....what about the water temps?....... I heard Southern NJ still had a bite.........went out yesterday and nothing but saw some birds working about 300 yards out.  Think the temps will hang around for this weekend?

The way the weather pundits have been forecasting the end of world snow forecasts the last few years, I think it's best to be ready but not to panic.

Bread, milk, bread, milk, bread, milk!!!!!!!!!!!   :deadhorse:

Lets smoke some ribs and drink some cold ones.  :beers:

yes...like your style. I will be ice fishing pre storm friday, hopefully stocking up perch, bluegill, and crappie fillets. Fish fry material for the food fling.

Will be smoking something out there....cold ones for sure !

yes...like your style. I will be ice fishing pre storm friday, hopefully stocking up perch, bluegill, and crappie fillets. Fish fry material for the food fling.

Will be smoking something out there....cold ones for sure !

Always something I wanted to try.  Don't have the gear but If you ever have room for an extra I would love to tag along. 

Always something I wanted to try.  Don't have the gear but If you ever have room for an extra I would love to tag along.

I have plenty of gear....more than welcome to come. I'll go anytime, let me know when you want to go. Maybe a couple others would go too. Chumslick? Jmb? Landru? Anybody ? Could turn into an sol ice fling.

Get those snow blowers started. Make sure the belts are properly adjusted. But 15 or 20 gallons of gas for the generator. Buy at least 5, 30 packs of your favorite brew. Milk and bread well that's up to the wife.

Pull the grill inside the garage. After the storm you can use it in the driveway. Ribs, dogs, bratworst and burgers.

Bring it on!

Get those snow blowers started. Make sure the belts are properly adjusted. But 15 or 20 gallons of gas for the generator. Buy at least 5, 30 packs of your favorite brew. Milk and bread well that's up to the wife.

Pull the grill inside the garage. After the storm you can use it in the driveway. Ribs, dogs, bratworst and burgers.

Bring it on!

What you talken about, it ain't gonna snow in Florida. I left Jersey in time.