Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kurazy kracka

Snow?

Rate this topic

67 posts in this topic

Looks like there's a big ole storm coming our way. Sadly winter has shown up.

Well, time for tackle cleaning I guess! ... maybe replace some plug hooks and toss out crunchy gulp too!

Edited by Bob fishhead Sproul

11 here, lake effect snow showers...........

looks like most of the snow will be south of me, and most of you are south of me.......good luck guys & gals!

the GFA model is saying 2-3 feet in the DC area right now.  I will be posting my Craigslist delivery service on Friday and riding around with my tow strap offering to yank people out of snow banks for $

3-6 inches predicted by "not-so-accuweather" for the Georgetown/Lewes area, before changing to rain.  Full moon and moderate to severe coastal flooding is also forecast.

3-6 inches predicted by "not-so-accuweather" for the Georgetown/Lewes area, before changing to rain.  Full moon and moderate to severe coastal flooding is also forecast

Yep, so far less than an inch of snow and lots of rain south of IRI.  Got the snowman built with the kids this past weekend so I am good. 

well the weather service here says fredricksburg  , is the bulls eye for the snow, but who knows, says over 24 ",I like to go to the market an sit there an watch all them humans come out with toilet paper an milk, I guess the milk gives them the runs. me I hope its a lite snow so I can blow off the drive way , with the leaf blower, might have to blow it couple times , so I guess i'll need to get more gas, I might do like KK an go out with the beach jeep an winch them out 9500 lb winch with a snatch block= 19,000 lbs lmao might have to hook it to a tree to hold it though .guess there be a lot of them wranglers out , gess they all wave huh minh,, if we doo get hit i'll take some pics, got one of them star lights going to turn that on , sbor02 no kids here , so the snow man thing thingie is out , whew , did my time on that , should be interesting , guess it all depends on the dew point :worms:  :eek:  :howdy:  :)  :cool:  :violin:  :beers:< maybe build me a pit fire an do that > :hi5:  :waiting:  :rules:

Storm surge and 12 to 15 foot waves pounding the beach is gonna be a problem for Delaware.

Storm surge may be as much or more then sandy

Storm surge and 12 to 15 foot waves pounding the beach is gonna be a problem for Delaware.

Storm surge may be as much or more then sandy

That is what we are worried about. Oct was enough of a problem on Rt 1 between Dewey and Bethany.

Just saw an update on the snow and heavy beach erosion prediction (70 mph NE on the coast)..........looks like some of you are going to get a pretty good spankin    :beatin:

......be careful out there

Edited by Catskill John