Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinambition

Craft Beers, Bite me.

Rate this topic

162 posts in this topic

Double the price of regular beer, most taste like sour ass sonetimes dipped in grapefruit, if you overdo it you pay a very severe price in the form of a hangover not possible with regular beer. Craft beer is for people who dont really drink beer. Not true? Drink 6 and tell me how you feel tomorrow.

Double the price of regular beer, most taste like sour ass sonetimes dipped in grapefruit, if you overdo it you pay a very severe price in the form of a hangover not possible with regular beer. Craft beer is for people who dont really drink beer. Not true? Drink 6 and tell me how you feel tomorrow.

I feel fine after 6 double ipa's, stick to hineyken.

Have to agree, although I do not know what sour ass tastes like, the chocolate, grapefruit stuff is just a way to ruin beer.

agree. 

ambition knows how sour ass taste, stay away from those rican asses. 

I feel fine after 6 double ipa's, stick to hineyken.

I intend to. Or even better, corona. 4 six point resins made me so sick i missed work. 4 days later, 6 coronas, 3 kettle clubs, fine. I dont what kinda garbage is in these so called craft beers but even 9% alcohol shouldn't make me sick.

i like drinking them, but i also like to drink a 40oz of Colt 45, especially when Im broke....it taste better. 

Edited by pricise10

I gave it an honest try. Im usually either sorely disappointed by the taste, the effect or both. If someone hands me one, ill drink it but never again do i drop $15 on an unknown. Burned way too many times. Gay ass fruity fad.