Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iphish

Off season moves already starting.....

14 posts in this topic

Well since the Pats,Broncos, Panthers and Cardinals will get most of the lime light here for the next few weeks......Here some news happening and some say desperate measures to win...

Browns owner Jimmy Haslam hinted that the Browns may consider taking a quarterback with the No. 2 pick in the NFL Draft — and if Manziel is on the market, there’s one destination that would be almost too perfect.

Dallas Cowboys fans started an online petition to bring the former Texas A&M star back to his home state.

screen-shot-2016-01-16-at-2-57-01-pm.jpg

More than 800 fans have signed up on BringJohnny2Dallas.com, which is intended to spread “Johnny awareness.”

“The young star hasn’t yet had his chance to shine. As the future leader of the greatest sports franchise in the world, he would get that chance. As true fans, we need to put a star on this man’s helmet and bring him home to the Lone Star State where he belongs. Dallas fans, let’s make Jerry hear our voice by spreading Johnny awareness across our great state!”

Posted (edited)

It would be an epic, but fully predictable fail on the part of the cowboys, if that comes to pass

Edited by albacized

It would be an epic, but fully predictable fail on the part of the cowboys, if that comes to pass

Think about it for second....what do they have to lose?

BTW, it could be RG3 doesn't have to be manzeil- although he is from texas.

​RG3 to Dallas would be good for both parties. He got buried in Washington. Should be healthy. And would serve as a solid back up to Romo, if not give him a run for the starter's position. He comes across as an intelligent and well raised young man (both parents are in the military), two traits that are fairly lacking in the NFL today. IIRC he was healthy but only dressed for one game this year. Given the note he left after cleaning out his Redskins locker, I believe he has matured and carries the amount of humility that would help him succeed in this league in the right system.

post-17893-0-71089800-1453169703.png

Do you think a guy like RG3, Manziel or some of the other QBs would be satisfied with being a back up to Romo....every year on the sidelines for these two  is another year wasted

​Manziel is a slow motion trainwreck IMO. Reminds me of Ryan Leaf. RG3 could give a franchise a mobile quarterback option. If he finds some of that rookie year magic and protects himself from trying to do too much, he might displace a starter in a fair contest.........

Any player the Browns pick for a 1st round draft pick (specifically QB's) are not even worth paying attention too since they won't amount to anything under the Browns. Their QB turn over is almost as high as their coach turn over.

Yet another thread about the Cowboys by Pats fans during a week in which the Pats are going to the AFCCG. Very strange obsession. :why:

JPP went back in to surgery yesterday to have his claw worked on.

It could only help I guess.

Will he stay with the Giants?

Does anyone else want him?

What is he worth?

What is he worth?

Don't know how it worked out for him and the team...

What is he worth?

Giants d-line/Front 7 needs to be revamped.  Too many injuries, too little production.  

I'd sign Mario Williams if he is indeed cut, on a "prove it" contract if he'd sign it.  Sign a safety as well.  JPP?  No.  Missing a hand, no matter the surgeries done it's not likely to improve enough to be functional on a personal level, let alone on a professional one.  I'd draft defense through the first 5 rounds if I was Reese(how that mammajamma kept his job, idk).  

Yet another thread about the Cowboys by Pats fans during a week in which the Pats are going to the AFCCG. Very strange obsession. :why:

:?:

?????

Browns "may" select a QB with 2nd pick. Their owner is an idiot - what else would they draft?

Too bad they couldn't draft a coach. It may be the only way they ever get a good

one there.