Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WarrenL

bourne fishing

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

Camping, I will say Bourne Scenic Park. and by the way anybody know why I can't get on their website.

Ususally, I do beleive, the website is not operational until Feb 1 or maybe March 1.

If you need info except to make a reservation call the Bourne Rec. Auth. at Gallo Ice Arena in Sandwich Rd..............

i am planning a trip to bourne ma to fish the ccc any recomandations for a place too stay.thanks in advance

The Atlantic Motor Lodge??????????? on Rt. 28........Bay Motor Inn is the one I was thinking of......

Thanks Ditch

Edited by b-ware

The safest and cleanest motel in the area (leaving out the new $$$ Towne Suites in Wareham which is a good 20 minutes from the Canal) is the Bay Motor Inn on Main Street in Buzzards Bay, next to Betty Ann's ice cream place. The owners don't tolerate BS from guests. The Quality Inn over the bridge next to the State Police barracks is also OK.

Stayed there last fall Ditch

Had a little studio cottage out back it was decent for the money

Finally took the Canal Cruise out of Onset

Beautiful day

Stayed at the Sandwich Lodge last weekend and would consider staying again. Not sure about June.

Country Acres, also in Sandwich has little cottages. Stayed early last spring mid week - it was quite.

There's camping in sandwich as well. Shawme crowell is minutes from the sagamore. Rule of thumb with small motels around cape and wareham****If it looks like people might be doing drugs there...they definitely are.