Boycotting the Oscars...

Rate this topic

Chunkah

And I despise rap, so tolerating it for snippets is about all I can take. 8 miles was rubbish.

I hate rap...I thought I'd hate 8 miles, but surprisingly, there wasn't much rap in it :b:

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

Just the latest cause celeb for the self-aggrandized Hollywood mob. Sure, go ahead, BAM crowd. (Black Awards Matter.) Alienate the people who buy the tickets, and slit your own throats. Mindless, racist cretins. :dismay:

"I think, that all right thinking people, are sick & tired of being told that they're sick & tired of being sick & tired. I, for one, am not. And I'm sick & tired of being told that I am."

So, lets take a best case scenario. The Blacks, and their white toe suckers, get what they want. More Black Academy members, more black nominees, more black winners. All through demands & blackmail, boycott threats & intimidations.

Ā 

What does the film industry gain? Everyone will know that Black nominations are now merely political in nature, and wholly unworthy of actual acclaim. The people that matter, those who buy the tickets, will just shake their heads in disgust. Hollywood is fast becoming a laughing stock to America.

Ā 

What's next? Is Queer Nation going to demand more homo inclusion? Transgendered? Latinos?

"I think, that all right thinking people, are sick & tired of being told that they're sick & tired of being sick & tired. I, for one, am not. And I'm sick & tired of being told that I am."