Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fish'nmagician

Should the Bundys be denied 2a rights

Rate this topic

67 posts in this topic

If the Bundys are law breakers who wield weapons and threaten law enforcement officers from attempting to arrest them.

(and have repeatedly been called crazy by those defending them)

at what point should they be denied the ability to further expand an arsenal they would use against us?

I'm sure the Obama administration can find a doctor to diagnose them as a prohibited person and add them to some secret list through executive order so they will no longer pass an NCIS check.

Damn your pretty smart

I am going to curl up under a blanket tonight and have nightmares about Bundys climbing through my windows with black guns. I will pee on myself like the rape prevention team taught us. 

I am going to curl up under a blanket tonight and have nightmares about Bundys climbing through my windows with black guns. I will pee on myself like the rape prevention team taught us. 

Can you imagine these whiny little Suburban New Jersey Old Navy  boys going out to Oregon to go root these guys out of that federal land?

Them and some Black Lives Matter professors, and some fat guy from the DMV?

It doesn't matter to me if they have guns or not.

I am not going to be the one taking their guns away from them, and I am no threat to them, so they have no reason to do me harm.

If you don't think they should not have guns, I suggest you present your case to them, and try to get the guns from the Bundy's or anyone else you deem unfit.

Edited by dena

They're clearly mental defectives.

By the Way, I saw ANOTHER old white male in tactical assault clothes with an assault gun walking down the street in my town.

And again, nobody called the cops.