'Affluenza' Punk and Mother Caught In Mexico

Rate this topic

hookinfinger

They should hand him off to the cartel - they'll send him home...but it may not be in one piece

Every one knows who he is. They showed video of him in a dive food place in Mexico.  He went from his own house to a Mexican jail in 18 days. OH MY!

Do you think he hollers "MOMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyy!!!"?

Really, this kind of thing happening to my kid is/was my worst nightmare.

Kids do dumb stuff, this has been proven over, and over again, every generation.

You, as a parent, just hope your kids dumb stuff doesn't leave any permanent marks on him, or anyone else.

But, if the worst happens, the kid has to be held accountable.

The last thing to do is make a bad situation worse, for the kid and you....

Might as well go full outlaw now...break out of a Mexican jail is just the way to build some street cred.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

Kid probably thought he was a badass too.

Till he got to jail.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

So, does this mean when a poor black 15yr old gets busted for having a joint in his pocket and faces 25-40 yrs, he can use a similar defense " That's all I see every bloody day in the hood" What do you think?

To under educated to understand?

So ignorance of the law is an excuse if you have enough money? Nothing new.

Was a rhetorical question No need for personal insults. JO

My post was not ment to offend anyone. I am agreeing the kid is a turd. I am agreeing with you bunker86. Turn to the other foot. The duality of man. The last marter. A child that is neglected and a child that is babbyed their whole lives will grow up to be the same kind of person. Can you feel me JO?

So, does this mean when a poor black 15yr old gets busted for having a joint in his pocket and faces 25-40 yrs, he can use a similar defense " That's all I see every bloody day in the hood" What do you think?

One joint one time NEVER will subject a juvenile to that punishment.  Nice try though.  

One joint one time NEVER will subject a juvenile to that punishment. Nice try though.

they're all guilty of something :shrug:

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

How do like his hair now that he dyed it ?  :)

attachicon.gif2FA9C43700000578-3377037-image-a-4_1451385090922.jpg

I just listened to a lawyer on TV and he said it will be unlikely that he will get much time because he is still considered a juvenile in Texas.

They also have to prove that he was drinking at the party. Hopefully his friends will turn on him.

Next they have to prove that he and his mother were on the run and not just enjoying a Christmas vacation.

Again I hope they keep them both down there for a couple of years. :wee:

I bet he has every Phish record........................  :)   an ass gang rape is in his near future for sure.

"Dont elect a scumbag, no riots, so easy even the alt right should be able to figure it out." - numbnuts