'Affluenza' Punk and Mother Caught In Mexico

Rate this topic

hookinfinger

He is still being held in Mexico in an imigration center. The mother is back here. They are going to have to buy him out of there. He is not in a good place right now.

Yup.... Every now and then I catch one of those "Locked up Abroad" shows on MSNBC..... Mostly dumbasses who get caught smuggling drugs back to the states or Red's country,.. The ones in Mexico or CA always highlight just how bad the Gringos get it in those hellholes...unreal ...

I would off myself before going into one of those joints...

Her lawyer gave a hint today of what her defense will be.

She said what if this was your kid and was the most hated teenager in America. What would you do to protect your precious child ?

Another lib/pc defense scheme .

Dennis 

Quote TimS "...we have 30 moderators and 7 administrators, we aren't taking on any vigilantes at this time".

Stupidity or corruption? That judge was bought and should be hung. (with a long rope}

Up until this case, I thought the most absurd case I ever heard was the one here in MA, where the female judge (the name escapes me, but she now has one of those 'court tv' type shows during the afternoon) let someone off the hook from a sexual assault crime against a minor because the defendant was stressed out from the transgendered...but this case may actually be more egregious