Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hookinfinger

'Affluenza' Punk and Mother Caught In Mexico

Rate this topic

101 posts in this topic

Figures she took the kid to a nice resort to hide out. 

Dumb bitch :laugh:

A Texas district attorney’s office said Monday night that Mexican authorities have detained Ethan Couch and his mother Tonya Couch at a popular beach after they both disappeared when a video surfaced online showing he may have violated his probation for causing a drunken wreck that killed four people.

Ethan Couch, 18, and his mother were taken into custody at Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, Tarrant County District Attorney’s Office spokeswoman Samantha Jordan told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Tarrant County District Attorney Sharen Wilson also confirmed to WFAA-TV that the two had been detained in the Pacific resort city.

Authorities began searching for the pair after Ethan Couch failed to show up for a mandatory appointment with his probation officer on Dec. 10. Tarrant County Sheriff Dee Anderson said he believes the two fled after a video surfaced in November showing the teen at a party where people were drinking.

If found to be drinking, Couch’s probation could be revoked and he could serve up to 10 years in prison.

In June 2013 at age 16, Couch was driving drunk and speeding on a dark two-lane road south of Fort Worth when he crashed into a disabled SUV off to the side, killing four people and injuring several others, including passengers in Couch's pickup truck.

Couch pleaded guilty to four counts of intoxication manslaughter and two counts of intoxication assault causing serious bodily injury. Because of his age, he wasn't certified as an adult for trial and a judge sentenced him in juvenile court to 10 years' probation and a stint in a rehabilitation center.

During the sentencing phase of his trial, Couch's attorneys relied on a defense expert who argued that Couch's wealthy parents coddled him into a sense of irresponsibility — a condition the expert termed affluenza. The condition is not recognized as a medical diagnosis by the American Psychiatric Association, and its invocation drew widespread ridicule.

Issue the kid a jar of Vaseline, and send him to GPop at the Texas State Pen.

When the fate's offer you a second chance at life, especially when you don't deserve it, take it, embrace, and live it. Blow it, and bend over. I've not one iota of sympathy for this kid cretin.

I wonder how they like being pampered in a Mexican jail ?  :D

I hope the Texas authorities take their time before they before they get around to sending the paperwork to have these two scoundrels sent back.

Dennis 

Issue the kid a jar of Vaseline, and send him to GPop at the Texas State Pen.

When the fate's offer you a second chance at life, especially when you don't deserve it, take it, embrace, and live it. Blow it, and bend over. I've not one iota of sympathy for this kid cretin.

^^^^^ THIS 100% !!!

For being a rich kid, that asshat has the worst haircut I've ever seen.  Jail for him and the mom.

How do like his hair now that he dyed it ?  :)

post-259-0-54307200-1451391809.jpg

I just listened to a lawyer on TV and he said it will be unlikely that he will get much time because he is still considered a juvenile in Texas.

They also have to prove that he was drinking at the party. Hopefully his friends will turn on him.

Next they have to prove that he and his mother were on the run and not just enjoying a Christmas vacation.

Again I hope they keep them both down there for a couple of years. :wee:

Edited by hookinfinger

How do like his hair now that he dyed it ?  :)

attachicon.gif2FA9C43700000578-3377037-image-a-4_1451385090922.jpg

I just listened to a lawyer on TV and he said it will be unlikely that he will get much time because he is still considered a juvenile in Texas.

They also have to prove that he was drinking at the party. Hopefully his friends will turn on him.

Next they have to prove that he and his mother were on the run and not just enjoying a Christmas vacation.

Again I hope they keep them both down there for a couple of years. :wee:

LOL... well I guess it's better.  Kid looks wasted in the pic.  Proving he was drinking at the party might be tough.  Running to Mexico without telling his PO is a no brainer.