DAIWA TDSURF Surf Rod Free Giveaway

Rate this topic

Shipwreck

Met Shipwreck at the Philly Outdoor Show at Oaks today. He was in the Diawa booth. Nice talk, great guy. I was wearing my SOL hoodie and he noticed it while I was talking to him about J Braid. :)

Edited by Rickman

"In the beginning, God..."
"Blessing come from many directions. Make sure you look around."  Rickman

Good meeting you Rickman.  I like the Conowingo avatar!  Thanks for stopping by and good luck this season, you may just see me skulking around the area we were talking about. ;)

"He's a good stick" - Mr. Miyagi"  ~  "Yep!" - Captain Dingo

"How are you doing that" - Jimmy the Mate  ~  "Shipwreck is one of those guys!" - Capt. Freddy Gamboa

Good meeting you Rickman.  I like the Conowingo avatar!  Thanks for stopping by and good luck this season, you may just see me skulking around the area we were talking about. ;)

Thanks. That is one of mine from the dam. Sounds good about meeting at the area we discussed. I'll be watching for you. I'm usually wearing an SOL hat and if colder, my SOL hoodie when I'm out there. :)

Edited by Rickman

"In the beginning, God..."
"Blessing come from many directions. Make sure you look around."  Rickman

Thanks. That is one of mine from the dam. Sounds good about meeting at the area we discussed. I'll be watching for you. I'm usually wearing an SOL hat or if colder, my SOL hoodie when I'm out there. :)

We need another SOL hoodie thread

"Panacheless is no way to go through life"

Tims