Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Slack Tidings

Making a Murderer

Rate this topic

111 posts in this topic

Was there evidence in addition to what the cops planted?

Nope. The key that wasn't found until days into the search. The car that for some reason was left on the property, even tho they had a convinent way to get rid of a car in the form of a crusher, and the blood in the car. Which brings up the vial that was tampered with. I think the biggest thing is this... If they brutally beat, torchered and slit someone's throat, and shot them in the garage, how was there not a single piece of her DNA in any of those areas. Part of my job intails crime scene/bio clean up. I've seen suicides, murders, the whole nine yards. It is impossible to clean it 100%, not to mention how much crap was in his garage. No possible way to clean every speck of DNA

Was there evidence in addition to what the cops planted?

I read that evidence that did not make the documentary but that was found in local stories included the fact that Avery had purchased handcuffs and leg irons. That Hallbach had requested to her boss that she not have to go to his trailer to take photos because he once came out in only a towel, and that he called her three times on the day of her disappearance, twice from a burner phone. 

I read that evidence that did not make the documentary but that was found in local stories included the fact that Avery had purchased handcuffs and leg irons. That Hallbach had requested to her boss that she not have to go to his trailer to take photos because he once came out in only a towel, and that he called her three times on the day of her disappearance, twice from a burner phone.

Now I gotta read up on it some more...

Occam's Razor. The theory with the least assumptions is the right one. That guy is guilty as the day is long. So is the Retart. I'm not so sure he is entirely innocent of the first crime he went to jail for. Fry'em both.

I think the con artist is guilty.

I have read extensively about this case and in my mind not only is he a murderer but he would definitely do the same thing again if given the chance.

People who have signed on to his **** story are the same type of folks who think that  Wesley Cook;  AKA Mumia Abu-Jamal had nothing to do with the murder of Philadelphia police officer Daniel Faulkner.

I hope the bastard rots in jail.

Dennis  :)

I think the con artist is guilty.

I have read extensively about this case and in my mind not only is he a murderer but he would definitely do the same thing again if given the chance.

People who have signed on to his **** story are the same type of folks who think that  Wesley Cook;  AKA Mumia Abu-Jamal had nothing to do with the murder of Philadelphia police officer Daniel Faulkner.

I hope the bastard rots in jail.

So you're saying that Gregory Allen is the true victim here?

You're saying that Steven Avery framed himself as part of a long term (18 year) plan to eventually frame Gregory Allen? :huh:

And that the police were just unwitting victims of this diabolical scheme?

If I'm understanding you correctly, it's your contention that Steven Avery sexually assaulted Penny Beerntsen and managed to not deposit any of his own DNA on her, but did manage to somehow plant the DNA of Gregory Allen?

In 1985.

And then Avery used some sort of supernatural mind control powers (I'm assuming) to force these brave and valiant police officers to eschew their moral code and cover up this DNA evidence for a couple of decades, all because he wanted to spend 18 years in prison as part a grand scheme to paint himself as a victim of corrupt cops and cash in on a multi-million dollar lawsuit?

That's pretty mephistophelian for someone with an IQ of 70. :laugh:

So you're saying that Gregory Allen is the true victim here?

You're saying that Steven Avery framed himself as part of a long term (18 year) plan to eventually frame Gregory Allen? :huh:

And that the police were just unwitting victims of this diabolical scheme?

If I'm understanding you correctly, it's your contention that Steven Avery sexually assaulted Penny Beerntsen and managed to not deposit any of his own DNA on her, but did manage to somehow plant the DNA of Gregory Allen?

In 1985.

And then Avery used some sort of supernatural mind control powers (I'm assuming) to force these brave and valiant police officers to eschew their moral code and cover up this DNA evidence for a couple of decades, all because he wanted to spend 18 years in prison as part a grand scheme to paint himself as a victim of corrupt cops and cash in on a multi-million dollar lawsuit?

That's pretty mephistophelian for someone with an IQ of 70. :laugh:

I am talking about the woman (Hallbach) he and his nephew murdered .

He said that his two brothers murdered her and than FRAMED him.  :laugh:

I am certainly not here to change anyone's mind. I believe that that would be a waist of time. The type of people that believe that he was framed by law enforcement, even though over a hundred people would have to be involved, are defiantly the type who buy into crazy conspiracy theory's. There is not a chance in hell of changing their minds.

Have fun defending him.

I think Netflix did a great job actually. All the hard evidence was touched on. And while watching the first few episodes I thought there is no way that he didn't do it. Heck I dunno if he's innocent or guilty still. But what I do know is this, in this country, your are guilty when there are no doubts whatsoever. If there is even the tiniest minuscule bit of doubt, no dice. Remember that's how OJ got away. He was so guilty it was sickening

No, in this country you are guilty unless there is REASONABLE doubt.  A :little" doubt still sends your ass to prison.  

Really enjoyed binge watching this.  The confession obtained from Dassey was a disgusting injustice.  He was so amazingly stupid that he might be better off in jail than fending for himself in the free world.  I thought the prosecutions case was pretty weak and the defense poked giant holes in all of it.  That said I also find it hard to believe that the PD or someone with access to the junkyard successfully planted all that evidence.  After watching the documentary and reading all the additional commentary about it, I still feel like I have no idea what happened.

Good conspiracy flick

Really enjoyed binge watching this. The confession obtained from Dassey was a disgusting injustice. He was so amazingly stupid that he might be better off in jail than fending for himself in the free world. I thought the prosecutions case was pretty weak and the defense poked giant holes in all of it. That said I also find it hard to believe that the PD or someone with access to the junkyard successfully planted all that evidence. After watching the documentary and reading all the additional commentary about it, I still feel like I have no idea what happened.

Good conspiracy flick

After some reading and some reflection I think he was maybe guilty.... and evidence was planted to make sure he was convicted...I'm more sure about the evidence part than the guilty part

Even the white house has responded to "new trial" petition.....i don't know who is stupider, the people who signed, or the white house responding... Sad

Edited by iphish