Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Slack Tidings

Making a Murderer

Rate this topic

111 posts in this topic

He was framed... and the prosecuted was a scum bag coming and going...

I think so too, but.....he was a pos too. He burned a cat alive. Karma is a bitch.

I didnt watch this yet but I been on the jury of a murder case where the defendant was charged with a double murder. Kid ended up going away with no chance of parole ever but my point is those trials are sickening. The lies, and obvious cover ups, poor choices by law enforcement, etc then trials years after the fact and even true facts get twisted and mixed up. The reality of is the real cases are far from perfect and that's really scary.

Edited by Patrick Cambria

He was framed... and the prosecuted was a scum bag coming and going...

Keep in mind this is a film...entertainment. They did not show a lot of evidence on the film because the controversy is what draws viewers.

I don't mean to keep going off topic of the show but I can tell you that the murder trial I was on (over 6 weeks) I knew nothing about prior and I obeyed the court and didn't do any research until after the case was finished. When he was sentenced, the media coverage (news papers) was far from accurate of what went on in the court room. Then I started researching the case as it happened because it was years prior and that coverage was far far far from the actual facts.

Edited by Patrick Cambria

Keep in mind this is a film...entertainment. They did not show a lot of evidence on the film because the controversy is what draws viewers.

Yeah, people are getting their panties twisted over what Netflix chose to show in order to get viewers.  Looked like it worked.  

I just got done watching it. The one thing that I feel should have been taken much more seriously was the tampered with blood vile that was found. The "tamper proof seals" cut and a tiny pin prick hole in the cap. Another thing that really made me sick was what the cops did to Dassey. You can clearly see how messed up and confused that kid was.

Yeah, people are getting their panties twisted over what Netflix chose to show in order to get viewers. Looked like it worked.

I think Netflix did a great job actually. All the hard evidence was touched on. And while watching the first few episodes I thought there is no way that he didn't do it. Heck I dunno if he's innocent or guilty still. But what I do know is this, in this country, your are guilty when there are no doubts whatsoever. If there is even the tiniest minuscule bit of doubt, no dice. Remember that's how OJ got away. He was so guilty it was sickening

I think Netflix did a great job actually. All the hard evidence was touched on.

No it wasn't. They showed part of the evidence and all of it from the view of the defense. They had to make a story and they did a great job of it. 

Edited by saltydawg

I was going to watch this but its become so popular that I refuse to......its has too many dumbasses on FB riled up to get involved.

I saw the first episode.

It was akin to watching paint dry.

No it wasn't. They showed part of the evidence and all of it from the view of the defense. They had to make a story and they did a great job of it.

Was there evidence in addition to what the cops planted?