Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kings over Queens

Holiday stress

Rate this topic

150 posts in this topic

She's the one who is stressed and somehow it's my fault. All I wanted to do this weekend was go out to dinner with my cpa and his wifw. Weve been friends for 25 years. Get dressed up, nice meal...very festive. All I get is bad noise and guilt.

My honey loves Christmas and everything that goes along with it...but there is no stress with her. She's up, in the kitchen, and humming away...I got it good. :-)

Sitting here at the kitchen table multitasking- newspapers, SOL and TV. Wife just returned from her first shopping trip of the day while I was off-loading last nights dinner. Asked her to pour me a second cup of coffee as she was leaving on her second trip - she did. Now she won't be back till noon. I remember fishing with KoQ , and his custom made B40 KoQ rod, this time of year, but that was long ago.

Your biggest problem is that you care

Yeah probably. I dont care at all. I just carry on like any other day.

Merry Christmas! :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

Wife asks me if we should should put the gift certificate to a fancy restaurant in town for our neighbors in the envelope it came with and then put that in the card...

I said...."sure...."

Got yelled at for 3 straight minutes about how stupid it is to put an envelope in an envelope.

Yay.

Wife is baking a boatload of cookies all day. I'm not allowed anywhere near. Life is good!!!

That partially why mine is so wound up.

She bakes dozens upon dozens of cookies...and gives them away, and then when she runs out, she freaks, and starts the process all over again.