No more uncle Josh?

Rate this topic

oldpajamas

I always wonder how much rind do they really sold. Every big name store always clear away piles on it every season. On ebay history, roughly 20 sold listings in the last 3 months.    :eek:

There was a company call super pork who made softer and consistent rinds for freshwater fishing, but they went the way of the dinosaur too.  Only if someone can talk to them and get hold of the recipe, that would be some feat. 

I feel like I lost a friend.

What's gonna happen to all those high end holsters?

Maybe some micro breweries will make some micro brews... just about the size of an Uncle Josh jar. Interesting... you could stack em up in one of the plug tubes and use the rind holder for the one you're working on.

Starting to remind me of the Rodney Dangerfield golf bag in Caddyshack!

The Great Big Jig in the Sky...Shine on you crazy diamond jig.

rsz_2aa17withhook.jpg

For those who are looking to buy you may also want to consider that Uncle Josh owns Kalins jigs as well as Kastmaster lures, which will also be done according to what I was just told.

I just talked to the Factory today. They said Uncle Josh Pork Rind is the only product being discontinued and all other products will be available. Who told you those other products will be done?

I just talked to the Factory today. They said Uncle Josh Pork Rind is the only product being discontinued and all other products will be available. Who told you those other products will be done?

Friend, he must have been wrong. I'm glad he is because Kalins are my favorite lol.