Is Sandy Hook Dead or what?

Rate this topic

Bulldog1977

Dead and decaying as usual................fish.

"Law enforcement’ is not something sovereign citizens seize from police officers. It is a societal function that citizens delegate to civil police.

In so doing, we do not abdicate our own sovereignty, nor our duties as citizens. Ultimate responsibility is still ours. When those we hire as our “Protectors” are either unwilling or unable to perform that function at the critical moment, there is no law, nor standard, that says we cannot perform it for ourselves"........ John Farnam.

"Gird Your Loins"

If I said no don't bother would you believe me or think you are being lied too?  ;)   You know what they say about fisherman right?   They will mislead you half the time and lie the other half. 

There's a hidden message in there somewhere. 

"I was a waste of time dumbasses"  Sevenxseventy1

The fish was as long as the boat. I fought it for 7 hours until I yelled, "You Will Not Defeat Me" ......uh, where do I put the fish ?  Put it in the cooler.....Put the fish in the cooler.

"Law enforcement’ is not something sovereign citizens seize from police officers. It is a societal function that citizens delegate to civil police.

In so doing, we do not abdicate our own sovereignty, nor our duties as citizens. Ultimate responsibility is still ours. When those we hire as our “Protectors” are either unwilling or unable to perform that function at the critical moment, there is no law, nor standard, that says we cannot perform it for ourselves"........ John Farnam.

"Gird Your Loins"

Yes, it is pointless to go since you cannot access the area they are dredging.

Beyond dead- fished that area this morning

One response says the area cannot be accessed, the other says fished it this morning and it's dead.  :headscratch:.  

"I was a waste of time dumbasses"  Sevenxseventy1

The hook is what you make it. Some folks do well there all the time and some don't do squat at any time. The only way you can find out is to go wet a line.

I have always done well there, but have been hearing so much mixed info since they started dredging...just want to know if it's fishable before I make the trek

I caught fish at SH spring through summer. Believe or not none were caught at the rip which does produce quality fish. As Dan has said there are miles of accessible beach, though some folks exclusively fish the rip when fishing SH. Being mobile can pay off.

Been picking fish on a regular basis in the the Park. Mind you not a killing but a pick. Yes there are other places to fish other than the rip. It's a mighty big park and ocean you are looking at. Just have to place your plug or bait in front of a fish. Also you have more beaches to fish in the area other than the park. Areas like Sea Bright, Mommouth Beach and Long Branch. Just put the time in.