Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
linesiderdemdnj

New Jersey Fishing Reports: November 2015

Rate this topic

1,173 posts in this topic

I just saw a post from On The Water magazine on Facebook.  Says the striper bite in NJ is off the wall hot all up and down the surf. 

Seems legit.

But, the report is as old as the time it took the poster to get to a place where he/she could post and likely after they were done fishing. But, no matter, the damage is done and the die is cast. Prepare for crowds and parking issues.

Hey Guys, I found a large probably expensive plug at Ibsp around the area of a shack that fixes things. Let me know the description and I'll give it back. It barely fit in my plug bag.

Social media is 95% BS, with everything not just fishing.

Last night outgoing, ran into night blitz with solid 20pounders with 50 mixed in somewhere. Landed 50" 40pounder with my hands. Bunkers everywhere miles and miles of bunkers. Epic night

Edited by work2much

Last night outgoing, ran into night blitz with solid 20pounders with 50 mixed in somewhere. Landed 50" 40pounder with my hands. Bunkers everywhere miles and miles of bunkers. Epic night

You should not be taking drugs within an hour of posting! I believe it's in the by-laws! :wag:

Don't quit your day job.

With the early morning fog stayed local to start things off.  Gave it a good try, but came up empty, so got back in the car and headed a 1/2 hour north.  Gave it a good shot up there and again nothing.  No hits, no bait, no nothing.  And just to cap off the morning and confirm the current conditions, as I was stopped at a light heading home, there in the cross walk strolls a skunk with its tail held high.  At least he looked both ways before crossing.

Yeah I dropped the skunk off as I left NJ - glad you found him.  He will likely follow me every night next week as well.

If this keeps up I am committing suicide by bottle darter - OUCH! 

LOL

I swear it happened.

Hate to report on shorts but Before I get kicked off by the moderators, I did manage a little 26" shorty with tsunami Sandeel.

Slow played this fish all the way into footsteps of the wash. Once again worked little too hard for a schoolies

Reminder that there are more than usual amounts of fishermen and women poaching at many places. Keeping shorts like they never ate fish before.

Also BAMBI and friends are out on full force. Be careful driving.

I swear it happened.

Hate to report on shorts but Before I get kicked off by the moderators, I did manage a little 26" shorty with tsunami Sandeel.

Slow played this fish all the way into footsteps of the wash. Once again worked little too hard for a schoolies

Reminder that there are more than usual amounts of fishermen and women poaching at many places. Keeping shorts like they never ate fish before.

Also BAMBI and friends are out on full force. Be careful driving.

I was fishing freshwater yesterday, Passaic river, almost hit a deer in the middle of Little Falls lol.

Nuts. 

Newman Springs Rd (Rt 520) through Lincroft. Colts Neck, and Marlboro is like deer ping pong - and as the rut approaches it's going to get worse. Be extra careful !!