Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
linesiderdemdnj

New Jersey Fishing Reports: November 2015

Rate this topic

1,173 posts in this topic

Heavy fog can't see the beach need a compass look at your cell phone most of them come with a compass app and you can always add one for free

Two bass and a buck all released to swim in the bay, and run in the woods. Nomoco out going tide both bass on a black swim shad.

As I was leaving the beach, I saw a herd of deer feeding on the side of the road. I slow down to about 10 miles an hour and pass the does. At the end of the line I see this big buck Lowe his head and charge the the side of my car. I now have a dent in my front side quarter panel and a cracked head light from the side. Buck ran back into the woods with a bad head ache. I call that a good deer release.

thats my kind of luck LOL!

Heavy fog can't see the beach need a compass look at your cell phone most of them come with a compass app and you can always add one for free

And then the battery dies

I am coming back up to NJ next week and will be fishing a few sessions.  Is the point at SH accessible via parking at North Beach and walking up?  I know there is some sort of dredging project and the person at the ranger station on the phone said I may be able to walk around it.  Thanks.

that river is producing some nice bass lately.

The river I fish has been dead the last two weeks, 1 hookup in 2 weeks when I usually can count on 30 bass of all sizes.

Strange. 

I am coming back up to NJ next week and will be fishing a few sessions.  Is the point at SH accessible via parking at North Beach and walking up?  I know there is some sort of dredging project and the person at the ranger station on the phone said I may be able to walk around it.  Thanks.

False Hook is closed due to the dredging from what I'm told.

I'm with kingfisher on that one. You gotta wonder how many of those boat guys are keeping multiple bass. Sheesh. This has to be the same school of fish that came through last Halloween on the adult bunker. Even though that noreaster pushed most of them south, that same class of fish was around for over a week. With the weather being so tranquil for the next week, it could get interesting.

Saw some action at my location, and that's an understatement. Was totally under gunned, trimmed a lot of weight out of my plug bag for a long night session and first light uncovered some crazy action. Cursed myself endlessly up the beach to my car to get what I needed, which was nearly a 3 mile jog almost, in my waders. So pissed off.

I see some south winds coming. Are they as bad as they are in the spring? Could they kill the bite? It doesn't seem sustained but could get gusty in the next few days.

I'm with kingfisher on that one. You gotta wonder how many of those boat guys are keeping multiple bass. Sheesh. This has to be the same school of fish that came through last Halloween on the adult bunker. Even though that noreaster pushed most of them south, that same class of fish was around for over a week. With the weather being so tranquil for the next week, it could get interesting.

Saw some action at my location, and that's an understatement. Was totally under gunned, trimmed a lot of weight out of my plug bag for a long night session and first light uncovered some crazy action. Cursed myself endlessly up the beach to my car to get what I needed, which was nearly a 3 mile jog almost, in my waders. So pissed off.

I see some south winds coming. Are they as bad as they are in the spring? Could they kill the bite? It doesn't seem sustained but could get gusty in the next few days.

its only a day and then you get a nice wind. look for blow out tides get on the bar and gets  some fish. 

Been meaning to contribute something since I started reading this in September. Not that I have anything to contribute. Got 2 maybe 3 bluefish and a stargazer in October no bass. None yet this month. Broke about a ten or twelve day skunk with shad the last two nights, all in oc