Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
linesiderdemdnj

New Jersey Fishing Reports: November 2015

Rate this topic

1,173 posts in this topic

Report as little or as much detail as you would like to provide the reader but please don't post specific street names or areas. A specific spot is too much information! Doing so only adds to the traffic in certain areas and will cause an internet feud. Try to keep other inquires and rants in separate threads.

For example, you can say that you caught fish in Ocean County but saying that you got them at Ocean Beach is a no-no.

Monmouth County

Ocean County

Atlantic County

Cape May County

"In the back" - Rivers and Bays

North Jersey for the Hudson and other backwaters.

*Lets all have our fingers crossed for some nice fish this month*

MOCO...Last night landed 6 dropped 5 including 2 keepers... all released.

hit the same spot at the same tide this morning but with the south wind pushing now it was dead as a door nail... oh what a difference 12 hours can make.

post-56656-0-61231000-1446381203_thumb.jpg

post-56656-0-19162200-1446381206_thumb.jpg

post-56656-0-06486300-1446387660_thumb.jpg

Edited by unclemikenj

Early am NMC lots and lots of bass feeding on spearing some decent keeper sized. Half mile up the beach huge school of 12 to 18 inch weakfish tearing into rainfish. All still swimming.

hit the same spot at the same tide this morning but with the south wind pushing now it was dead as a door nail... oh what a difference 12 hours can make.

I would like to believe you found fish my friend but the fact that you posted the same picture of the fish you caught last month and tried to pass it off as last night. Well let's just say I have trouble believing your report. You could have at least turned the fish around and messed up the sand a little.

I would like to believe you found fish my friend but the fact that you posted the same picture of the fish you caught last month and tried to pass it off as last night. Well let's just say I have trouble believing your report. You could have at least turned the fish around and messed up the sand a little.

Report is fine,,, sorry if chose the wrong pix... will check it... been fishing the same chartreuse bucky and grub with great success since mid last week.  appreciate the comment and apologies if wrong fish was pictured - no need or intent to mislead...

best,

mike

Hello November. I enjoy all of the reports and I enjoy checking in from time to time with mine. I missed the Halloween bite . As nothing was biting in Cape May Co. Last night at a popular hard structure site. There was also no high tide on the tide table. Which was fine with me. Check in another time.

Out front up north this AM, before sunrise til an hour after, nada. Didn't see the 20 other guys catch anything either. 

Stopped out back on the way home, never saw so much bait in my life. Acres of peanut bunker, nothing on them. Happy little fish. 

Just a few Questions.   Was that out Front or in the back.    What was the tide and wind that produced for you.   Did you see any bait in the water?     I hope these questions are not out of line..  I'm a newbie still trying to get my first bass for the year.   

Thanks for any info you can give me 

Early am NMC lots and lots of bass feeding on spearing some decent keeper sized. Half mile up the beach huge school of 12 to 18 inch weakfish tearing into rainfish. All still swimming.

I love seeing reports like this.

I hate reading reports like this while stuck in PA. 

Pete, I am so happy to see you were able to get out and get into them. Give me a call next time you are heading down this way. It's been WAY to long since we wet a line togther.

Jim