Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
albacized

FS - Stradic 3000FJ

10 posts in this topic

Not sure if I can technically call the condition 'new' since I did have the shop put line (10lb Suffix 832) on it...but it has never been used and is in reality, new. I bought it earlier this summer to match as a pair with my other 3000FJ....but never used it and realized there's no need for it. I can let it go for $140 shipped(within the continental US), with the line being thrown in as a free be (i..e while I'll entertain offers, I'm not taking the line off to offset the price...if you're going to use some other line, feel free remove this line...I have no use for it on my end)...includes the box, paperwork and a cloth reel bag and I'd prefer paypal or money order...pics:

post-10496-0-46719700-1445179471_thumb.jpg

post-10496-0-67800300-1445179490_thumb.jpg

post-10496-0-92900000-1445179788_thumb.jpg

Hi Robert - read your pm...I would use the post office (I rarely use UPS or Fed Ex). Sounds like that was your preference and as long as  that's the case, it's yours if you want it...thanks

Alb, not sure where you are.  Any interest in a trade FTF,   NNJ area?      Have a one piece 7' TICA 3/4-3 rod, a like new pflueger purist 40 reel, a 710 greenie in nice condition, yo zuri Ljack... probably another lure or two as well.   

Bunch of 20g slugs...

Any, all, cash to make it up?

I just sent you a PM and want 1st refusal pending answer to questions please.

Just so you are aware the rules have changed since you joined. Everything should and really needs to be done in the threads so everything is as tansparent as possible and pm's should be used for after the deal is done.

There is is no waiting lines, 1st refusals ect and members don't even need to answer questions and jump right to the first person who agrees to their original terms with no stipulations.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0