Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mybeach

Have you been fingerprinted, and if so, why?

Rate this topic

93 posts in this topic

The LAPD's substation on Wilcox Avenue in Hollywood. About 11 pm on a weeknight during the summer of 2002. That's all the information you're going to get out of me. :D 

you guys get fingerprinted for work background checks? I have had a BCI for every place I have ever worked (after college anyway) and have never been fingerprinted.

you guys get fingerprinted for work background checks? I have had a BCI for every place I have ever worked (after college anyway) and have never been fingerprinted.

university/institution where you may come in contact with minors as part of your job.

my company takes on a  ton of high school kids in the summer, and experiential learning program kids (high school interns) and we have to do special BCI's because of it.

I started the program, so I had to do the conversion to be in compliance.

still no fingerprinting,....just a traditional, national BCI check. :headscratch:

Work for security clearance. FBI rousted all of my neighbors where I grew up, then the owner of the Liquor store I was working at at the time was asked " Do you think he would sell secrets to the enemy?" replied " I dunno how much do you think they'd pay 'em" The FBI guys didn't laugh... :laugh: