Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meant4u

Boston Area fisherman

Rate this topic

60 posts in this topic

Looking to gain some interest from local anglers in the Boston area that fishes from nahant to hull that would be interested in a Boston based tournament. I know a lot of sol guys on here from the area that travel to canal which is good but also wouldn't mind taking advantage of the great waters in our back yard.

Looking to gain some interest from local anglers in the Boston area that fishes from nahant to hull that would be interested in a Boston based tournament. I know a lot of sol guys on here from the area that travel to canal which is good but also wouldn't mind taking advantage of the great waters in our back yard.

This season?

I'm in Watertown. I might be interested. The season will soon be winding down however. 

Going to aim for next season started a group on Facebook. But yes catch photo release revive. Most of the fish that inhabit our local waters come back from memory and even though a lot of them are migratory if we take them they will not be as many in our local waters. A lot of the anglers locally RN a playoff currently so I don't want to do anything this year spur of the moment but I'll set up all the prizes in everything. Anyone like to send me a friend request so I can add you my name is Kevin Emmons it might show up in the search is as I have a lot of mutual Fishing friends

This season?

I'm in Watertown. I might be interested. The season will soon be winding down however.

I'm new to the area, live in Winthrop. Certainly would be interested in fishing locally more often. Currently venture down the Cape every opportunity I get. I'll look for you on FB

WELCOME...i think you will find there are a lot of nice spots locally to enjoy