Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dirty Walter

Eastham: Desperate need of some advice!

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys. Im a long time SoCo RI surf fisherman. My september vacation fell through for down there and I ended up hear in eastham for the week. I havent been here at the cape since I was like 6 years old so it should go without saying that I know absolutely nothing about fishing these waters. I have fished the past few days pretty hard. Got out to nausett light beach, coastguard, Nausett and a few other beaches on the bayside. Zero indication of any fish or signs of life what so ever besides seals all up and down the ocean side....

I never come to the cape at all but was planning to be fishing hard all week here. So far, just scouting and casting. I have a nice kayak with a fishfinder all rigged up but after seeing the White shark airborn yesterday off Nausett light beach, I am definitely not going ocean-side with that beast doing his rounds...

Anyways, I know the deal on here with spot burning so I am not really trying to get anyone all flustered but feel free to give any kind of advice on how I can get into some bass or funny fish this week. PM me if need be. Need to hook up!!! Thanks in advance guys!