Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wormy

TIM.......... Registration Problems?

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

Must be a mistake- besides, the OI Inlet slaughter should be over by now, the MRFSS is going to start counting their fish in Jan and Feb, and most importantly, NC came in 6th in 2003!

I hope everybody knows that sometimes, I post in jest! biggrin.gif

Yep, up two spots in one year!

It wont be long and we will be neck and neck with the Jersey boys wink.gif

Wormy

You'll be way ahead when the Jersey boys lose their slot. And so be it! You want our commercial quota too? HappyWave.gif

As many fish as these good ole boys wanna keep down here!!! If you give us your commercial quota, they will sure eat it up in no time!

BTW.... Jersey still DOUBLED our catch for 2003

tongue.gif

NC Strivin to be #1 wink.gif

Boy this thread sure went off topic rather quickly didnt it hammer-time.gif

Wormy

All in jest I assure you- just waiting for TimS to log on and give you an answer! biggrin.gif

BTW- almost everyone up here is getting their snow blower ready for another snow event tonight.

[ 03-18-2004, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: HaysWalt ]

Wormy, whadda yah mean denied access? icon25.gif The only way they'd be denied access is if they were already registered or the name they were trying to register with was already taken.

Need more details, would love to help 'em get registered smile.gif

TimS

That would help icon14.gif Don't want them thinkin' I got something against 'em...other than I bet they aren't gonna get 8" of snow tonight cwm13.gif

Fargin weather.

TimS

Wormy, you trying to get multiple names here wink.gif

Thing about those NC fish is it takes like 10 NJ fish to make one NC fish wink.gif

I have a foot in my yard right now......the last storm hasnt melted either yet....but I see 60 degree days next week biggrin.gif

Sucks to be up North now huh tongue.gif

It is 60 here now and sunny. A tad windy but shorts and t-shirt are the atire for the day biggrin.gif

naaa, I dont need multiple names.. if I got somethin to say I will stand behind it...I got no need to stir the pot here anyway 40.gif

Wormy

Must be a mistake- besides, the OI Inlet slaughter should be over by now, the MRFSS is going to start counting their fish in Jan and Feb, and most importantly, NC came in 6th in 2003!

I hope everybody knows that sometimes, I post in jest! biggrin.gif

Well I been preaching NC only takes about 4% of the total rec take for two years. And that's what the MRFSS data show. But didn't know about this minor issue of zero fish counted in January and February.

I still need to get some more info before I personally have a handle on the impact of not counting these fish.

But I do have one question just in case the numbers change?

Do you recommend catsup or Tobasco with a serving of crow? biggrin.gif

I see John still hates Jersey.

not at all oakey....just like to catch 30 pounders on a regular basis....we wont even discuss multiple 30s on the same day biggrin.gif even a few pesky 40s messin up the works lol.

BW dont worry abotu it....this year was good....some years its not even 20% as good as it was. The thing about NC is it snot conisitent, one year its a slaughter, the next its slim pickings......and with such a short window ......

The thing about NC is it snot conisitent, the next its slim pickings......

Well that's saying something. Bein's how my snot is very inconsistent. Sometimes it's clear and runny, sometimes thick and yellow. But rarely does it yield slim pickings, especially during allergy season. biggrin.gif