1/2 oz = yes

3/4 oz = yes

Bullet head

1/2 oz = yes

3/4 oz = no

Teardrop

1/2 oz = yes

3/4 oz = no

In the case of the 3/4 oz bullet heads and teardrops a 3/0 will fit.  Also in both of these cases I'm reluctant to modify the molds because I already have a sizable investment in modifications to them.  To make them accommodate a 2/0 hook would make them useless for the rest of my work.  The only way I could consider doing it would be for you to pay the cost of a new mold and the necessary modifications to it.  Needless to say that would be a very high price to pay for one size smaller hook.

One other thought.  Your shipping to Isreal problem.  Do you know anyone here is the US that travels to Isreal?  You could have these mailed to them and they could carry them to you when they travel.  Shipping would be much cheaper.

-

Yea I understand, no point of changing the molds over this. I will ask, not very likely though. The way I see it, Its worth it to me if I get over 10 bucktails, then Its still cheaper for me than any other option (price per bucktail including shipping), its an extra dollar or so per bucktail. I will ask around to see if anyone is going to the states soon. Don't worry I never had any problem with first class mail, and I purchase a lot on ebay from the states, prices here are way too high.

Thanks