Official Tavern Hunting Thread....

Rate this topic

Wigeon

12 mins ago, riverrunner said:

Yes.....with tt15 mini collars. I like em. C/S is awesome.

The Warrior Princess has one as well. Tremendous piece of mind :th:

:v:

"I came into this world naked, screaming at the top of my lungs, and covered in someone else's blood. I got no problem leaving it that way."
Who can hope to be safe? Who sufficiently cautious? Guard himself as he may, every moment's an ambush. Horace

^^^ Yep.....my hey day with "regular" dogs was voice command and they listened fairly well. If they got separated or lost you looked till sunset then laid a coat or blanket on the ground and left. 9 times out of 10 they were there later or the next am.

This new chit is way cool. My dogs were simply rescues or pups from friends, they either hunted or didn't. These specialized dogs are amazing and quite an investment. Great tool.  

"Sweet songs never last too long on broken radios" Sam Stone / John Prine

2 mins ago, riverrunner said:

Marshall did 9 miles, independent basssstard. Little barrroooo Marvin did 12.

That night.

IMG_1854.JPG

Awesome picture!

"A successful man is one who can lay a strong foundation with the bricks thrown at him."- David Brinkley

All the cold and snow put some weight on me and the dog, we got out for a bit on Saturday and Sunday. 

P1010396.JPG.aad1762f1c37708fa2719765a2fc791e.JPG

Nice point on a Saturday rabbit, she was steady, but I had no shot :(

P1010416.JPG.9d626e03cc6d2205f92e6ce8352eaed5.JPG

Sunday we ran the Frisbee golf course, aside from some deer tracks... devoid of game.

Later this week, we're working with the Game Commission helping with a survey/census of one their wild pheasant restoration areas Northumberland County,

:v:

"I came into this world naked, screaming at the top of my lungs, and covered in someone else's blood. I got no problem leaving it that way."
Who can hope to be safe? Who sufficiently cautious? Guard himself as he may, every moment's an ambush. Horace