Official Tavern Hunting Thread....

Rate this topic

Wigeon

thank you. they all are spectacular when you see them in person. I bet i have spent over 1000 hours looking for them over the years. Im going to start again  this year i hope.   

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

Why have I never found sheds? I spend a lot of time in the woods and outdoors. I was given one once from a family friend who worked on a golf course. The same GC I spent a lot of time sledding and fishing and stealing golf carts from as a kid.

I want to get into hunting just don't have the time. Hard enough to fish.

Some sheds i found back in the day from the area i lived in at the time 15-20 years ago (Delaware County PA).

These spots are are all cleared out now with Targets, Home depots and ****** town houses. Its ashame because genetics were very

good and bucks could survive to 7-8 years. I got some real big ones from Phila country also. 

Damn Terry....that drop tine is spectacular..... :th:

Thanks Wig, that one is my fav for sure.

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

It has been a few years since I have chased whitetails.  Mostly have been a zone 4N Mass hunter.  I am changing tactics this year and going to be an urban hunter in SE MA zone 11.  Guaranteed doe permit,  Possibly 2.  Can't wait for bow season!  But a tough decision when weather is cooperating and tuna are around.