Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sethATC

korkers boxcar wading shoes...opinions?

Rate this topic

2 posts in this topic

whats going on fishing folks! wanted to get the opinion of the experienced here and ask about the boxcars. I don't mind the style of them and the low cut design seems to give a bit more freedom of movement. I haven't bought them yet because I'm concerned about the possibility of sand gettting in the boot a lot easier than a high top.  Im sure sand creeps in regardless of what shoe you wear if your pounding the surf hard but because of the low cut design I would imagine the gravel guards won't be as effective with these shoes.  also, in the colder months your ankle would be slightly exposed resulting in freezing cold ankles...

just random thoughts i have had regarding these,  let me know what you folks think, or if you have them yourselves did you like them? pros/cons....thanks!

I had Korker wading shoes and they did not last the season.  The rubber tabs holding on the soles rotted away.  I actually called the company, and they sent me a new pair of soles.  After a few months the rubber tabs rotted away again.  Based on my experience I would not recommend them.