Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jpcool

Which would you choose?

Rate this topic

68 posts in this topic

Id be willing to bet some serious money that Zeno owns more than one surf rod........I live roughly 160 miles from the Cape and I own a dozen or so.......and I dont have any ties to tackle companies for test rods or freebies.

Edited by Vermonter

Lou, he does rod reviews for **********, he also builds custom rods. He is a great guy and has a great rep on the Island, anyone looking for a custom should check him out.

Lou, he does rod reviews for **********, he also builds custom rods. He is a great guy and has a great rep on the Island, anyone looking for a custom should check him out.

I figured it was Lou Caruso. He made the rod for Zeno Hromin in that video.

Alex

If you list legend( especially custom) and mojo in same post I assume money is not determining factor than legend is obvious no brainier.

I've had airwaves explode on me so any tsunami rod would have to be a gift for me to get one, they get no more coin from me

Cool, I may potentially have Zeno's rod, serious mojo. LoL

If it is, have him sign it, that would make it a surfcasting treasure! Haha

He still uses the rod in his videos, but that rod is the same model/length that he uses. Maybe he got a new one and is selling his used one. Either way, it was an awesome price for a custom legend. :)

Alex

I picked up the Legend this morning, other than a few light surface scratches it's in excellent condition. I will report back when I test it out on the surf.

I don't think you'll be disappointed !!

Fishing has been slow by my way because of the warm waters but I will get out there anyway and will report my experience with this rod. I plan to test it with, an 1 1/2 bucktail, SP, SS Darter and a heavy 3 3/4 SS Little Neck Popper. Will report my experience.

Fishing has been slow by my way because of the warm waters but I will get out there anyway and will report my experience with this rod. I plan to test it with, an 1 1/2 bucktail, SP, SS Darter and a heavy 3 3/4 SS Little Neck Popper. Will report my experience.

Where did you find this Little Neck that heavy ???

Local tackle shop (J&H Tackle), it could be 3 3/8 but I am like 95% positive that it's 3 3/4.

damn....I think they might be the 6" version.............Thanks jp !!