Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kchang016

F/S Two Daiwas and a Penn

14 posts in this topic

For sale :

Daiwa Procyon 3500 with 20 lb backing mono. It has enough line to be joined with 20lb power pro to fill to the lip of the spool. It also has a gold power knob. Cosmetically : 9.5/10 mechanically 10/10 Asking 85 firm shipped. Comes with box. No shims.

Daiwa Ballistic 2500 ex model. But on the other side, the nut with the o ring seal broke off but you can probably get a new on from Daiwa. Also it feels a little hard to reel when cranking, not sure why probably needs lube and service. Anyways comes without box or shim. Cosmetically : 7.5/10 because of the lost nut and o ring plus ever so slight ding in the spool lip. Mechanical : 8/10 Asking for 100 shipped

And then I have a Penn 712z sport for sale. I cut the bail and put a washer on the other end to reduce wobble. This reel works pretty good and I have caught a good deal of pan fish on it. Cosmetically 7/10 because it's old. Mechanically : 8.5/10 honestly I feel this reel is a strong 9 but I had to put a washer to make it bailess so anyways. 30 dollars shipped for it.

post-56699-0-83673600-1439243158_thumb.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0