WTS Penn Torque 5 Bailed

Decided to go a different route with a Stella, so putting my black bailed 5 up for sale. Just got it back from Penn Factory Service a few minutes ago, so reel is 100% and feels smoother than ever. Updated with new line lay system. Reel is in great shape cosmetically with only a few tiny scratches/abrasions that might not even show in pics. Spooled with like new 40lb Slick 8. Asking $450 shipped/paypal

Having a problem loading pics but think I got them up now. Additional pics upon request.

Edited by dennysnook

They replaced main gear and pinion. I didn't get any documentation in the box so I had to call them and was told that it looked like there was an alignment issue that caused gear damage and everything else was unaffected. Good as new now and they did a good job of greasing and lubing the joints, alot better than the new torque was.

If Joey doesn't take it, I will take it for $425 shipped to NYC. Thanks

Will give him a few hours to respond as a courtesy if its alright with you, but you are first to meet agreement and pretty sure have first right to it. Will check back around 6 if you agree, if not, it is yours if you want it.

Ops if I am doing anything not by the book, let me know

If Joey doesn't take it, I will take it for $425 shipped to NYC. Thanks

Will give him a few hours to respond as a courtesy if its alright with you, but you are first to meet agreement and pretty sure have first right to it. Will check back around 6 if you agree, if not, it is yours if you want it.

Ops if I am doing anything not by the book, let me know

Thanks HK everything came through good so wanted to drop a line now that Im finally home from fishing. Will follow up in pm once I ship it out tomorrow. Sorry Joey, was trying to be as fair as I could, but fact is I overextended myself on the Stella purchase and had to move this asap. Thanks for not causing a commotion and will need to clarify how the rules work in this situation for next time. Thanks to SOL as well.

Edited by dennysnook