Ronda aRousey

Rate this topic

scoobydoo

this is you pursuing it. you asked!

Is it me or is she starting to get hot?

Oh..that last fight.....another <1 min stomping....she is fun to watch....I be she could do some work in the men's division

I wouldn't doubt that with the strong feminist movement ove the last umpteen years.......and the push for less gender specific roles...that some wealthy big wig...pays for a rousey vs man fight......she may not have the power but her grappling is brutal......it's not easy to snap an arm like she has....regardless of the opponent.

I'd like to see......she's not as quick on her feet.  and would take a beating....but an arm bar is an arm bar...and her grappling is on a different level....my girlfriend's celebrity crush is Ronda..so we've watched alot on here...impressive to say the least.  I think she'd put up a challenge to TJ dillishaw

That was my exact thought....she'd take a pummeling.....and wouldn't be doing any mabeline commercials in her near future...but if she got in tight......nobody is stronger than her with their arm hyperextended about to snap. 

I'd like to see it.....Seems like a few guys here just don't want to see a woman compete against a man...lol

Not quite.  Strange how you can't see how it's possible.

its a sick idea that will never be sanctioned or allowed. big wigs do not hire fighters like in django, now knock it off. 

confirmed problematic

It's interesting that she looks so hot in an SI shoot, and efficient, athletic and decidedly NOT beautiful of face in the ring.  A comment on the skills of the stylists and photographers who do the SI stuff.

Or, maybe it's just when she assumes her (war) game face.  I dunno.