Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scoobydoo

Ronda aRousey

Rate this topic

66 posts in this topic

Is it me or is she starting to get hot?

Oh..that last fight.....another <1 min stomping....she is fun to watch....I be she could do some work in the men's division

Edited by scoobydoo

Sex Sells, I wouldn't be suprised to find out there is more money to be made in indorsments? Yes, hottie.

Peace

she will go down as one of the most influential sports figures of all times. the academy where i take jiu jitsu is full of 6-15 year old girls taking kids classes.  These kids would not be there in near the numbers if it was not for rousey. I suspect in 6-10 years you will have a whole bunch of women entering mma that will far surpass the skills of what you see today.  rousey is ahead of her time. 

Sex Sells, I wouldn't be suprised to find out there is more money to be made in indorsments? Yes, hottie.

Peace

A friend of mine. Had a few fights in the ufc. He made more money from wearing hats and the patches on he shorts then from fighting.

A friend of mine. Had a few fights in the ufc. He made more money from wearing hats and the patches on he shorts then from fighting.

Thats what I thought! Of course if you have a champ belt you can open new stores or even new malls.

Peace

I wouldn't doubt that with the strong feminist movement ove the last umpteen years.......and the push for less gender specific roles...that some wealthy big wig...pays for a rousey vs man fight......she may not have the power but her grappling is brutal......it's not easy to snap an arm like she has....regardless of the opponent.

Rhonda has skills but she's just like Gracie.  Gracie fought and destroyed everyone until they learned his game and now it would be alot more even.  Rhonda does not really have anyone to fight.  There are not alot of skilled 135 LB women that do MMA.  She will compile alot of wins but I think because there is not alot of competition in her weight class.  Fun watching the "NEXT" Tyson though.