Chunkah

Pedicures

Rate this topic

134 posts in this topic

No trolling here...I'm serious. I've never been for a pedicure, but know guys that have / do go to get it done and they love it. What's wrong with a little pampering? Doesn't make me a faggalah...geez. Maybe if I pick the right spot I can sip some bourbon and a crafty beer while getting my feets serviced.

Well hell, no one is saying to go caveman here. Some grooming and personal hygiene is all that's needed. A little trim of the toe nails, finger nails <snip>

Drc can dump the PedEgg remnants wherever he wants.

Picking your toes and flicking the shrapnel behind the couch sounds a little closer to caveman then getting ones toenails cut sounds gay. BTW they are out of Canadian club so I got jack on the rocks instead of a Manhattan. Is that more manly?

Get the pedi Chunkeh, it's well worth the ridicule.

Picking your toes and flicking the shrapnel behind the couch sounds a little closer to caveman then getting ones toenails cut sounds gay. BTW they are out of Canadian club so I got jack on the rocks instead of a Manhattan. Is that more manly?

Hey, it gets vaccumed up once a year when the couch gets moved for the Xmas tree. It's payback for cleaning the wife's hair in the bathroom. Man that gets everywhere.

I didnt say I throw throw my dead toe meat behind the couch. Edited by Scallywag84

Ask any woman if she likes getting her junk diddled by a guy with a manicure over one who doesn't. Or if they like those eagle Talons You call toe nails scraping their legs in bed.

Try a full body scrub, having a cute girl pamper you with head to toe service is something I enjoy, you can poke fun all you want, I know I'm not missing out. It really sucks being the only guy surrounded by women at the spa. In fact don't go, it will ensure I'll be able to get an appointment when ever I want :th:

Does your salon do extras?

I didn't know chunkah was gay. :squid:

I've seen this guy before and let me tell you they are going to charge extra to clean his massive ground stompers. I feel so bad for the little Vietnamese girl who has to dig through that sewer of toe jam.