Oregon Sex Law

Rate this topic

The thing is, the deviant's and perverts believe living like this is normal. But I don't believe in all this silliness and certainly don't want it for my family. I tell my son, see all of this nonsense going on in our country, it's not the thing to do. I tell him, be a man and do the " right" thing in life. :howdy:  

AKN-2 USS Sagittarius

BE ENCOURAGING, NOT DISCOURAGING

<*((())))>< <*((())))><

The thing is, the deviant's and perverts believe living like this is normal. But I don't believe in all this silliness and certainly don't want it for my family. I tell my son, see all of this nonsense going on in our country, it's not the thing to do. I tell him, be a man and do the " right" thing in life. :howdy:  

Well, Jimmy, you need to become a liberal....then all you will need to tell your son is, "if it feels good, do it", no thought for the consequences necessary or desired! :kook:

:howdy: I'm a straight, white, Republican male.....what else can I do to piss you off?

Well, Jimmy, you need to become a liberal....then all you will need to tell your son is, "if it feels good, do it", no thought for the consequences necessary or desired! :kook:

Yeah, I know about that if it feels good do it saying. But whatever feels good is not always good for ones body, mind and soul. All that odd thinking got us to where we are as a country now. We're turning into loose minded freaks. We once stood fast on firm solid beliefs, now we stand for anything goes. Shame on us! :freak:

Edited by jimmy z

AKN-2 USS Sagittarius

BE ENCOURAGING, NOT DISCOURAGING

<*((())))>< <*((())))><

I'm surprised that the age of medical consent is so low.

That's the first problem. There's a reason why in 2015 we don't allow kids that young to make such monumental decisions that early. We don't let them vote, join the military, drink...etc for the simple fact that we are not as mature at that age as we were 200 years ago. We have to rely on parents to help children avoid life-decisions a little longer than we used to, when we were marrying off 13year olds.

Age of consent is too low.  Kids these days are bombarded by all kinds of ideas on the internet.  They watch you tube constantly.  They see all manner of shenanigans.  They CANNOT be trusted to make surgical decisions at 15.

"He's a good stick" - Mr. Miyagi"  ~  "Yep!" - Captain Dingo

"How are you doing that" - Jimmy the Mate  ~  "Shipwreck is one of those guys!" - Capt. Freddy Gamboa