Beach A Cow

United States Military Academy Class of 2019 R-Day Photos

Rate this topic

96 posts in this topic

Just saw this for first time.  Congratulations man.  Top notch student, top notch education with top notch parenting.  You and your family are an inspiration to me.  Thank you.

God bless that young man.  I salute him and all our military.  Be proud of him.  One of the few of our youth with a good head on his shoulders.  Hope he learns to like kim chee.  I personally can't stand it.

On 4/1/2019 at 7:03 PM, Beach A Cow said:

Hello everyone.... Camp Humphreys it is.

That's a huge base! 23rd chemical battalion is there. Will he be assigned to them? I know Combined Command was consolidating many units, as part of an agreement with the Korean government. It's like a mini city. 

8 hours ago, nam1969 said:

That's a huge base! 23rd chemical battalion is there. Will he be assigned to them? I know Combined Command was consolidating many units, as part of an agreement with the Korean government. It's like a mini city. 

Bob, not sure which battalion he’ll be assigned to, he kind of let’s me know as he finds out, unless he has to be secretive..... I saw a YouTube video of the base.... WOW!!! Just about looks like a resort... Lol!! I’m sure as he gets closer to graduation he’ll tell me more.