Beach A Cow

United States Military Academy Class of 2019 R-Day Photos

Rate this topic

95 posts in this topic

Beach,

Congrats to your son. A fine looking young man. You and your wife raised him as only caring parents can.

I got my commission through ROTC at St. Peters College in Jersey City and spent a year in Nam, where I served with several WP grads. Fine men, with a proud tradition.

I will keep your son in my prayers as his journey continues. I'm hoping to go up to the Point for a game this fall. My neighbor, who also served in Nam, is a West Point graduate. PM me if you're going to a specific game and I'll try to meet up with you.

Lightning Forward.

Bob

Bob, I plan on trying to get to 3 of their home games and the Army Navy Game... I should know by this weekend which games I'll attend..

Thank You Everyone!! I'm so proud of all of the New Cadets... I've had the pleasure of meeting many great families , although difficult at times I'm enjoying this experience..

What does this have to do with New Jersey Fishing............?

Give it a rest. This is the NJ forum. There are plenty of threads that don't relate to fishing, get over it. It's not like he's posting in the NJ Fishing thread.

I paid for 3 college educations for my boys...should I post all their graduation pics too......It's Fishin'...not Wishin'.....what if we all did it.

Edited by Mr. Bigdeal

Mr Bigdeal, read the title of the thread! Yes, they have nothing to do with fishing, don't like it don't read it... Just Saying!!! Good Day To You Sir! Congrats to you on putting your 3 boys through college.

The USMA Class of 2019 completed their six weeks of Beast Barracks today, otherwise known as Cadet Basic Training. Was able to witness their 12.5 mile ruck back from Camp Bunkner to WestPoint... Goose Bumps!!!! Love These Soldiers!!!

post-14790-0-71738600-1439261667_thumb.jpg

post-14790-0-28485200-1439261689_thumb.jpg

post-14790-0-41349300-1439261708_thumb.jpg

post-14790-0-43382700-1439261733_thumb.jpg

post-14790-0-97142900-1439261748_thumb.jpg

Beach a Cow- disregard what One Person is saying.You have a perfect right to be proud of your son. God Bless and Keep Him.

This coming from a Disabled Vet who put 3 Daughter's through College. Like you to post more pictures in 4 years. Good Luck to your son and your family.

sb

Good on ya Beach.  

Gotta have a military hater in the bunch....every single time.  

Congrats to your son.  may he keep kicking ass.  

Better than reading about guys complain about a ton of sand and no fish. Those who don't like it don't look at. It's a freedom you have thanks to those who serve