Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lfoster

vega duplicator cutter

Rate this topic

49 posts in this topic

Try Penn State Industries.  Call them and explain your problem in depth.

Very friendly and knowledgeable, they carry replaceable cutters.. The

thing to remember is the geometry of the cutter is going to determine

your results to a very large extent.  You might also try a Machine tool

supply such as ENCO or a local supplier, just don't get overwhelmed at

the choices available. 

Carbide cutter is the way to go, replaceable inserts. I have what you need if you have interest. PM me

I have no idea what PM means. I'm not much on acronyms, abbreviations and buss words. I guess I'm just from the old school; and just speak English. And I don't do that very will sometimes. But, seriously what can you do for me on the cutters? By the way thanks for the response.      Leroy

PM = private message.

Click on the screen name and then click send message.

Bernzy

Thanks for the help, but I'm stumbling around in the dark. Define screen name. I have clicked on everything on the screen and never see send message option. lead me by the hand. I don't do social media or have a lot of time to play with this thing so I do not have a lot of patience. I do most of my business face to face or talk on the telephone and even send an email on occasion; but I try to use words that most people on the street understand. I learned my lesson in the late '60's( the first computer science 101 class I taught) the students had no idea what I was talking about with PROM, EPROMS,RAM, ROM's etc.  So please bear with this senile old man .   Thanks again-   Leroy

Carbide cutter is the way to go, replaceable inserts. I have what you need if you have interest. PM me

Click on his user name....Steel Pulse.....then on the right side of the next screen is a "send me a message" button

I give up Steel! All I get when I key on name is Profile. Call me @ 817-573-5021. I am interested in what you have.    Leroy

Hi Leroy,

You likely have not made enough posts to be able to send private messages. I'm not sure of the number of posts needed, but 15 comes to mind.